Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Center Court: Crystal Benoit

 
Background Info
My name is Crystal Benoit, I live in Jennings, LA I am married to James Benoit and have two daughters. I work at the Jennings United Methodist Church. I am the youth director at our church where I have been doing work in youth ministry for 11 years.
 
When did you start playing tennis?  Why?
The first time I picked up a tennis racquet was when my oldest daughter Jade started playing tennis in high school. I started just hitting with her and never stopped! When tennis league started up Kimberly Juneau called me and told me that she signed me up! I remember being so nervous but it has been such a wonderful experience that I have been blessed with. So glad to have someone like Kimberly to encourage me along!
 
What is your favorite tennis memory?
My favorite tennis memory is not for myself it was watching my 2 girls go to high school state tennis tournament as double partners.
 
Who is your favorite professional tennis player?  Why?
I guess my favorite tennis player would have to be Serena Williams because she is so passionate about the game.
 
What are your tennis goals?
My tennis goals is to keep playing and keep improving my game one season at a time.
 

What is the saying/motto that you live by?
My motto is God always places certain people in our lives and I believe that this league is not just about tennis but about forming relationships that will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment