Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Center Court: Krista Koonce



Background Info
I am 29 years old, originally from Sulphur, LA. I moved to Jennings about 4 years ago for my work. I am a Physical Therapist and I work for the Therapy Center. I come from a very athletic family. My mom and dad played multiple sports in high school. I have an older sister and younger brother. I started with the Jennings Ladies Tennis League thanks to Elisha Duhon. 

When did you start playing tennis?  Why? 
I started playing tennis when I was about 12-13 years old. I played during the summer months to stay active outside of school sports.
 
Bag Check:  What’s in your tennis bag?
 I dont have much in my bag at this time, just my tennis racquet, some tennis balls, a towel, and my water bottle. 

Who is your favorite professional tennis player?  Why?My favorite player is Novak Djokovic. He is such a great player and a very hard worker. He is a blast to watch because of his enthusiasm and dedication to the sport. 

What are your tennis goals?
 My goals playing tennis are just to play my best and have a great time doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment